Minggu, 11 Desember 2011

E30 F/S 1988 325 OEM Mtech II kit: M50: Vaders: Imola Red II

used cars for sale by owner?
I think it has come time to part ways with my baby. I could use the cash to have as a down payment for a house.

The car is a 1988 BMW 325, I don’t have the vin on em but could get it if wanted.

This car has been restored to a beautiful sedan. The mods are


Body:Imola Rot II Paint job
Full OEM Mtech II body kit
Ryan G slpitter
OEM Moon roof
e28 535is Spoiler
Euro Grilles
Plate Filler
Smoked US ellipsoids
Shadow line trim
Custom Smoked tails
HID lights on low

Used Cars For Sale

1 komentar:

  1. It is related to integra hid The only thing I would do is clean up the headlight lens or swap a clear aftermarket lens on. Looks great though, Integra lights look so easy.

    BalasHapus